Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Mirthless posted:

news flash: you can grow new trees

i can think of plenty of things that are a bigger waste of paper than four inches of survey space and advertisements on a receipt from the post office, put your tree spikes away, nobody is trying to kill the spotted owls

i dunno, ads on a receipt seems like a pretty huge waste of paper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

he kills people for hillary AND helps her cheat at debates? this hitman is devoted like no other to abuela

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

My French coworker emailed me an article talking about accusations of hillary cheating, including some picture with supposedly a wire or communication device...

I haven't read it all yet cause my french is still weak, but it's weird seeing foreign media reporting on this.

https://news.sfr.fr/actualites/monde/debat-presidentiel-americain-hillary-clinton-accusee-par-de-nouvelles-theories-du-complot.html

• Locked thread