Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

god i wish i could believe this stuff

:same: being extremely dumb must be amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Enh, from what I've read in the Freep thread, it's actually a life of constant terror and impotent rage.

dictionary posted:

a·maz·ing
əˈmāziNG
adjective
causing great surprise or wonder; astonishing.

still technically correct

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

EngineerSean posted:

I have evidence that the man only known as The Cleaner has been rigging elections since Billary Rodham Clinton took office in 1991.

edit: and he hasn't aged a day!!!

don't doxx logikv9

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

quote:

Washington (CNN)The Commission on Presidential Debates revealed in a one-sentence statement Friday that Donald Trump's audio was impacted earlier in the week.

"Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump's audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall," the commission said in a statement. No other details were immediately made available.
The statement provided no evidence that the audio issue affected the television audience of more than 80 million people.

is there even a comission on presidential debates

• Locked thread