Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
I agree, several riggers likely worked setting up the lighting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
I said "riggers" no need for you Trump fans to get even more angry okay

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
It's really unfair that they get to make money and no one else can. You could say they fill a rigger niche.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
I actually spent a second watching it like an idiot.

Trump also has a paper and folder on his dais. What makes this evidence of chicanery?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
lol yes life would unironically be more sacred on other planets

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Helsing posted:

Now watch the Trump roast from a few years ago, notice how they don't call him a racist or a nazi? Because after 30 years of being in the lime light he was never called a racist until he ran for president. The Democrats called him that because they were going to call any candidate that ran against them that. They think it's a winning strategy which tricks dumfucks slaves like you.

Yeah it has nothing to do with the racist poo poo he's said during the election, it's all a democrat ploy Sheeple!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
At that roast they had a time machine, so they easily could have written jokes about racist things he would say in the future but they didn't. I think this is clear evidence democrats are the REAL racists

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
I know personally if I were blackmailing someone I'd use a national television stage to provide evidence of such

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

rudatron posted:

OP, your posts are rigged...to be bad...because you make them

• Locked thread