Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Did that folder contain a list of neuroprogramattical commands to donald trump to make him say crazy and stupid poo poo for an hour and a half

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Karl Barks posted:

god i wish i could believe this stuff

yeah so i could cast meme spells by being hella ignorant and generally dumb as hell

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

Found out today that a well known pro poker player is a right wing conspiracy nut.

It made me have a serious introspective moment in my hobby. Like, is that where I'm headed if I keep playing into my 60s? Will I be associated with people like that one day? I mean not of that skill caliber but still.

After like 15 years I'm not sure I want to play poker anymore. That's what this election has done to me.

gently caress you, 2016.

I guess youre gonna have to start mailing your money to me. I promise to sometimes send sums of money back, for the thrill

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

That came out meaner than i meant it to be

But come on, you can admit that some poker celebs are complete goobers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

The debate was Murtaughed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Oxxidation posted:

prorat might be the single dumbest motherfucker on this forum or any forum or indeed anywhere at all

not while the saurus is around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

(flipping through pages) what?!? there's nothing about shuriken here (flipping intensifies) or tonto or even any deadly jutsu!?!?? (turns to back cover) oh no i got the wrong magazine again!!!!!!!

• Locked thread