Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Hillary cheated by writing things down, book em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Helsing posted:

Now watch the Trump roast from a few years ago, notice how they don't call him a racist or a nazi? Because after 30 years of being in the lime light he was never called a racist until he ran for president. The Democrats called him that because they were going to call any candidate that ran against them that. They think it's a winning strategy which tricks dumfucks slaves like you.

I know this is a copy/paste but this argument always blows my mind because he's literally been investigated by the federal government for racial discrimination

I guess the democrats did that

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Starshark posted:

I lose my poo poo over government receipts.

the free market would never be so wasteful

https://twitter.com/Maddie_Hallman/status/501790600656863232

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

lmao why would she openly pass some secret to him in front of tons of camera

hillary and her aides are simultaneously master criminals who've murdered dozens of investigators and also bumbling Dick Dastardlys who can't even plant a proper secret microphone
this is what it means to fight the infowars

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the issue is that they actually connected his mic instead of hooking it into a ghost-debater backstage

• Locked thread