Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Prorat posted:

Lol if you give Hillary the benefit of the doubt.

Lol if I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

GameCube posted:

aw man, i wanted to see what other mindblowing revelations he had for us

Don't worry, he'll be back in 6 hours, and likely even more whiny than usual.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

A Fancy Bloke posted:

I said "riggers" no need for you Trump fans to get even more angry okay

They just want to know why you can use that word but they get called racist if they do.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Mrit posted:

If only

They're quotes, dude.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Powercrazy posted:

I get that this is a troll/meta thread, but what is the problem with someone taking notes during the debate, then giving those notes to someone after the debate (perhaps for further study?)

Nothing, really.

Mirthless posted:

I'm going to guess that Hillary's aides were collecting the notes to prevent Trump's oppo people from grabbing them.

That presumes he has any, but yeah not something worth betting on.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Powercrazy posted:

Right. So lets say I was being extremely paranoid/alt-right, what should I be "outraged" about in that censored twitter video? I'm trying to gaze into the abyss, for just a moment.

It was clearly Hillary returning the list of questions Holt had given her in advance (because she is old/senile/dying and couldn't have remembered them otherwise). OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Fullhouse posted:

hillary and her aides are simultaneously master criminals who've murdered dozens of investigators and also bumbling Dick Dastardlys who can't even plant a proper secret microphone
this is what it means to fight the infowars

And so, by a constant shift of rhetorical focus, the enemy is simultan- *eyes roll back, collapses to the ground frothing at the mouth, and spasming wildly*

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Doorknob Slobber posted:

I'm pretty sure one of hillary's aides posts here and actually did admit that in fact the debate was rigged. Lowtax deleted the post though.

POST REDACTED.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Yinlock posted:

:same: being extremely dumb must be amazing

Enh, from what I've read in the Freep thread, it's actually a life of constant terror and impotent rage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Yinlock posted:

still technically correct

And that's the best kind of correct!

• Locked thread