Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Just :lol: if you think Trump lost the debate because of anything Hilary said.

Also not very impressive on Trump's part if he somehow failed to notice the person ten feet away from him was reading illegal notes off her podium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Every Martian Sperm is Sacred

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Now watch the Trump roast from a few years ago, notice how they don't call him a racist or a nazi? Because after 30 years of being in the lime light he was never called a racist until he ran for president. The Democrats called him that because they were going to call any candidate that ran against them that. They think it's a winning strategy which tricks dumfucks slaves like you.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

A Fancy Bloke posted:

Yeah it has nothing to do with the racist poo poo he's said during the election, it's all a democrat ploy Sheeple!

Shut the gently caress up.

It means whatever i want it to mean.

A neo liberal is many things. Its a democrat that would never be a Bill Clinton supporter back in the 90s. Its horrible people that SHAME and CENSOR anyone who disagree with them. Its a person that screams RACIST. Its a person that shot these cops. Its many other things too!

SO SHUT THE gently caress UP.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Fullhouse posted:

I know this is a copy/paste but this argument always blows my mind because he's literally been investigated by the federal government for racial discrimination

I guess the democrats did that

I hardly think the federal government has the resources to do the kind of exhaustive vetting that Lisa Lampanelli, Snoop Dogg or the rest of the Comedy Central team were able to perform.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

I would have killed to be a fly-on-the-wall for these conversations.

Talking Points Memo posted:

In any case, Trump didn't think he needed to prepare. He didn't prepare. And it showed. His staff tried. They failed.

This indelible image from the Times stands out ...

quote:

There were early efforts to run a more standard form of general election debate-prep camp, led by Roger Ailes, the ousted Fox News chief, at Mr. Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, N.J. But Mr. Trump found it hard to focus during those meetings, according to multiple people briefed on the process who requested anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. That left Mr. Ailes, who at the time was deeply distracted by his removal from Fox and the news media reports surrounding it, discussing his own problems as well as recounting political war stories, according to two people present for the sessions.
Let's step back and decode this tableau in ways the Times may not feel totally comfortable doing.

A lot of Trump's 'prep' for facing Clinton was sitting down for bull sessions with sexual predator Roger Ailes where the dethroned Fox chieftain ranted about the bi$%^es who betrayed him and robbed him of his kingdom at Fox News. Given each man's deep respect for women and allegiance to political correctness, I'm sure those conversations were beautiful and not at all tinged with anger and grievance. What preparation could be better? (This is going to be part of the dictionary entry for Trump's Razor.) In other overlapping accounts, Giuliani and Christie are also in the mix, another thrice married serial adulterer with anger management issues and some degree of geriatric disinhibition and Christie who is younger but angry enough to be an honorary old guy.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

GameCube posted:

oh wait no now he is Brady Williamsson https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/29/the-cleaner-part-ii-cleaner-identified-the-plot-thickens/

how many identities does this democrat operative have???

Trump was playing some serious 11th dimensional chess here according to commenter Walt.

quote:

Walt says:
September 29, 2016 at 6:24 pm
You know what caused this man to be caught on camera was Mr. Trump refusing to immediately shake Lester Holts hand. That is what they needed for their illusion was Trump to go and shake hands knowing the camera would have followed him but his hesitation kept the camera on Hillary’s podium….

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

It isn't widely reported but the doctors who performed Vince Foster's autopsy mentioned it was the cleanest body they'd ever seen.

• Locked thread