Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

misty mountaintop posted:

You can call them a perperson.

gently caress. Wait.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge

misty mountaintop posted:

gently caress. Wait.

After years of deliberation men finally have gotten the word 'menstruation' back.

Darkman Fanpage

drat it i lost

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
the free wifi is nice but i really wish i could set my homepage to something besides eFukt.com

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy

Gatekeeper posted:

the free wifi is nice but i really wish i could set my homepage to something besides eFukt.com

I lost my computer privileges... I forgot to check them. Im forced to post from my government issued Iphone 7

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ahundredbux posted:

as a violent criminal I was sentenced to the 'chair', turns out it was just sitting on a chair for an hour thinking about what I did instead of getting electrocuted.. guess I'll just have to go on living then. Thanks obama :argh:

the acoustic chair

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Wait. I just checked and my guns are gone. MY GUNS ARE GONE. oh my god guys, they gonna come get me now.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
first they came for the assault weapons, but i didnt speak up because i am not an assault weapon

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the acoustic chair

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

first they came for the assault weapons, but i didnt speak up because i am not an assault weapon

HighwireAct posted:

Lmbo

(Loving Mr. Barrack Obama)

Bert Roberge

We've finally ended race-ism by outlawing Nascar.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
When the national anthem is played, everyone is required to kneel facing Washington D.C.

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Bert Roberge posted:

We've finally ended race-ism by outlawing Nascar.

drat

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
Now that we have to believe in global warming everybody has a prius.

MrWillsauce

saucyseadweller posted:

Now that we have to believe in global warming everybody has a prius.

that would be dope imo

Jenner
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Really enjoying this free birth control and finally able to get my teeth worked on now that I have an affordable health insurance plan that actually covers dental.

Oh wait that stuff is good.

Um...
Sure is great that Obama legally defined micro aggression as any and all criticism of anything he does and outlawed Christianity.

Bhauk

Ace of Baes posted:

At first it was hard to adjust to living in a FEMA internment camp, but ever since I got a job on a death panel things have been going more smoothly.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Oct 4, 2016

Commie NedFlanders

what is it really that is going on here,
you've got the system for total control
so is there anybody out there,
now watch us suffer, cause we can't go
what is it really that is in your head,
what little life that you had just died
i'm gonna be the one that's taking over,
now this is what it's like when safe spaces overlap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsV500W4BHU

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

obama shoved this government health care down my throat now when i get sick i go to the doctor and have to wait an extra 12 minutes for my totally subsidized health care

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy
I don't have long to post I am still in the military because of how George W. Bush brought back the draft, and we only get a couple minutes of internet a day.\

So just 'hi.'

----------------

MrWillsauce

if W had brought back the draft people here might have actually cared about his war crimes

City of Glompton

Obama brought back the draft and no one gets out of it due to his "Inclusivity Order". luckily his military reforms mean that we sit around making friendship bracelets and paper cranes to drop on our enemies, so it's nbd when your number gets called.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Michelle Obama's pretty nice and I'm actually getting healthy toiling away in her community garden for 12 hours a day every day, but I still can't stop asking myself why she needs so much zucchini.

----------------

Senior Management

Emperor Obama really has this whole space travel thing sorted. CGI has become so advanced that we can just fake a landing anywhere in the galaxy and be done in time for tea.

:jerry:

big black turnout

Vynar posted:

Emperor Obama really has this whole space travel thing sorted. CGI has become so advanced that we can just fake a landing anywhere in the galaxy and be done in time for tea.

the muslim death squads wouldn't believe me when i told them it was emperor obama (tbuh) that ordered me to put giant cathedrals on all the spaceships

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
Wait it's emperor Obama now? I thought he was our god-king...

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Michelle Obama's pretty nice and I'm actually getting healthy toiling away in her community garden for 12 hours a day every day, but I still can't stop asking myself why she needs so much zucchini.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

saucyseadweller posted:

Wait it's emperor Obama now? I thought he was our god-king...

You can call him either. He's really cool about it.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I really think Malia has sympathy for our plight, now that we white males truly are the most oppressed group in the country, nay, the world. I know I see it in her eyes. That Sasha girl could probably huck tomaters all day long, though, if the Secret Service would let her.

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Obama made me and Fat Arnie smoke doobies and then he forced us to get gay married in front of the sacred Wiccan corn patch. I was totally freaking out and going "no way" at first, but now I really want to make this relationship work. How can I get my forcibly gay married cell-cum-soul mate to get on board?

----------------

byob historian

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Obama made me and Fat Arnie smoke doobies and then he forced us to get gay married in front of the sacred Wiccan corn patch. I was totally freaking out and going "no way" at first, but now I really want to make this relationship work. How can I get my forcibly gay married cell-cum-soul mate to get on board?

smoke more weed, thanks choom gang

l
a
t
e
r
s

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the days are long and hard now and i'm ok with that, it's just every time i finally get a chance to rest and light up a joint Obama comes out of nowhere and says, "intercepted!' and then he just smokes the whole thing down to the roach and hands it back...

Ace of Baes

Kthulhu5000 posted:

lol

----------------

Commie NedFlanders

Obama set the legal precedent that US Presidents can extrajudicially assassinate American Citizens with no formal charges or court proceedings, right before President Trump took power lmao

:rimshot:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Luvcow posted:

the days are long and hard now and i'm ok with that, it's just every time i finally get a chance to rest and light up a joint Obama comes out of nowhere and says, "intercepted!' and then he just smokes the whole thing down to the roach and hands it back...

:argh:

https://youtu.be/eMp2WfOw2-4

CAUGHT IN ACTION

• Locked thread