Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius

I was gonna type a joke but then I realized the joke I was typing was basically that comic so I just posted the comic instead

loquacius

Ahundredbux posted:

as a violent criminal I was sentenced to the 'chair', turns out it was just sitting on a chair for an hour thinking about what I did instead of getting electrocuted.. guess I'll just have to go on living then. Thanks obama :argh:

Man, they're really "sticking it" to you domestic violent criminals, huh? I'm an illegal immigrant criminal, and whenever a cop catches me doing a crime, instead of arresting me he is legally obligated to give me a big wet kiss right on the lips :smug:

loquacius

Also the illegal immigrant meetings where we write your laws and argue over who gets to steal your wives are a lot of fun, there's always a big fancy halal buffet

loquacius

Surprisingly Christmas is still a holiday, but now you have to celebrate it by cutting up and eating a New Testament using crucifixes as utensils while a DHS agent looks on threateningly

and it's only a half day off work too :(

loquacius

Eonwe posted:

I was there the day they banned Pepe the Frog. Feels bad man.

Pepe actually made eye contact with me as they hauled him off to the guillotine. I couldn't hold his intense gaze. My eyes went immediately to the ground in front of me. There was too much shame in my heart, at my own cowardice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius

saucyseadweller posted:

The American flag change was a shock to many but i kinda like it, rainbow is much nicer to look at than red, white and blue.

At first I thought replacing the stars with a bunch of Islamic crescent moons was a violation of church and state, but then the islamocommunist thought police disappeared my children so I stopped thinking that for my own safety

• Locked thread