Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

I can't seem to handle this government mandated gay marijuana. I always pass out before I smoke my quota and wake up in reeducation camp.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

At first these new death camps for men kind of sucked, but at least we can all watch the sports games in peace.

Senior Management

Everyone else seems so miserable now that all dairy milk has been replaced with soy milk. But I just sit back and laugh. I only ever drink gin.

Senior Management

Fanky Malloons posted:

I though it was gonna be real hard to learn how to read and write in Arabic, but it turns out that as a woman in the United States of ISIS I'm not allowed to read or write anyway SO.

yeah but at least you never have to worry about sunburn again. My beard is down to my waist and is very itchy but there is nothing that I can do about it.

Senior Management

I can barely fit my mandatory Islam class into my busy Sunday schedule as is, but now I have to find another four hours every weekend for my equally mandatory and schedule conflicting Atheism is session as well. Life is hard when big government forces you to adhere to a rigid Gay Islamic Atheist schedule. I should have voted Ron Paul.

Senior Management

I'll be honest, the new mandatory dicks out when at the zoo law has really dampened my enthusiasm for seeing wild life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Emperor Obama really has this whole space travel thing sorted. CGI has become so advanced that we can just fake a landing anywhere in the galaxy and be done in time for tea.

• Locked thread