Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

after hearing Trump renounce birtherism I got curious and decided to take a look at my own birth certificate. imagine my surprise when it was nowhere to be found. my family had no idea where it might be and couldn't specifically recall ever seeing it. I started asking around and it turns out none of my friends has ever actually seen a birth certificate. there are no references to them in the media predating 2008. it's a hoax people, a conspiracy, a flimflam! and Trump's in on it!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

despite nearly eight years of his holding the reins of power, many troubling questions remained about the swarthy giant who had arisen from seemingly nowhere to assume the highest position in the land. some whispered of ties to ancient Sarkomand, and unholy traffick with the unpleasantly featured merchants who plied their trade in black galleys powered by unseen rowers. in the massive crowds that attended his curiously wooden and restrained oratories could be heard howls and gibberings that could not have come from any human throat. his ceaseless and unrelenting focus on removing guns from the hands of the populace was particularly disquieting to rural dwellers who were increasingly disturbed by the sounds of immense shambling beasts in the night's darkness. likewise, his fondness for universities where cloistered scholars delved into bizarre non-Euclidean geometries hinting at the presence of blasphemous and terrifying outer dimensions was much remarked.

as the final All Hallow's Eve of his tenebrous and oppressive reign approached, the anxiety and unrest of the populace grew to a fever pitch. something, it was rumored, was soon to be revealed--perhaps the true purpose of the perplexingly byzantine health-care regime that he had so diligently established and its possible connection to the mindless and malevolent Elder Gods to whom he was whispered to pledge allegiance.

the fearful public watched, and waited . . .

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread