Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
Every morning I wake up and kiss my government issued gay boyfriend, I don't want to but it's the law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
After I get out of bed I stretch and walk down stairs to eat my breakfast, vegan gluten free soy bacon, the only breakfast item sold in stores now.

Ace of Baes
At first it was hard to adjust to living in a FEMA internment camp, but ever since I got a job on a death panel things have been going more smoothly.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes
It's highly illegal to accidentally misgender someone, which is difficult since we're all required to wear full body burkas, luckily Ezra Klein is constantly blaring from the government installed loudspeakers, so if you do slip up, they probably wont be able to hear you.

Ace of Baes
It was a downer when George Soros used his secret hurricane machine to destroy all white people's homes, but life inside the FEMA camp sure has a sense of community.

Ace of Baes
Guy Who melts down guns to build statues of Obama: It's a living.

Ace of Baes

City of Glompton posted:

at first I was bummed about the mandatory birth control and abortions but once I was forced to adopt a whole extended clan of Syrian refugees, I learned that family is made in your heart not your womb

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Obama made me and Fat Arnie smoke doobies and then he forced us to get gay married in front of the sacred Wiccan corn patch. I was totally freaking out and going "no way" at first, but now I really want to make this relationship work. How can I get my forcibly gay married cell-cum-soul mate to get on board?

lol

----------------

• Locked thread