Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

at first I was bummed about the mandatory birth control and abortions but once I was forced to adopt a whole extended clan of Syrian refugees, I learned that family is made in your heart not your womb

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Fanky Malloons posted:

I though it was gonna be real hard to learn how to read and write in Arabic, but it turns out that as a woman in the United States of ISIS I'm not allowed to read or write anyway SO.

City of Glompton

Eonwe posted:

I knew Obamacare would kill me. I have been selected to be euthanized as I was drawn in the death panel lottery. The only thing that saves me now is the government bureaucracy and red tape that I so hated before.

City of Glompton

Obama brought back the draft and no one gets out of it due to his "Inclusivity Order". luckily his military reforms mean that we sit around making friendship bracelets and paper cranes to drop on our enemies, so it's nbd when your number gets called.

• Locked thread