Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
So sick of Obama dunking on me every time I step in the court but the last straw was when he got the Marine Corps band to play the Globetrotters theme while he does it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Obama does gun fingers at me after a sack and doesn't even draw an unsportsmanlike. I do them back and now I'm being reeducated by Colin Kaepernick? What the gently caress!!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

shave and a harelip posted:

"aaaaaaaamuslimsaywaht" he said, in the state of the union address, and i messed up. i didn't hear him clearly and i said "what?" and now i have to go to mosque every friday

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Obama made the Department of Homeland Security send all Americans a text that said "you just lost The Game"

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

saucyseadweller posted:

Dc looks so different now that the monuments have been replaced with Statues of Lenin and Stalin but whatcha gonna do?*shrugs*

The Bill Ayers Memorial is my favorite place in the spring.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Coolness Averted posted:

You know, I used to think replacing "Under God" with "Thanks Obama" in the pledge of allegiance was kinda gauche and didn't fit, but I'm really coming around to it.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I hate that the National Anthem is "gently caress Tha Police" now. Couldn't they have picked something a little easier for ordinary people to sing? Everyone always screws up Eazy-E's verse.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
change.org petition to fly the flag at half-mast whenever anyone is triggered.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Bert Roberge posted:

I can't even call someone a person because the son part of that word implies a gender.

You can call them a perperson.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

misty mountaintop posted:

You can call them a perperson.

gently caress. Wait.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Michelle Obama's pretty nice and I'm actually getting healthy toiling away in her community garden for 12 hours a day every day, but I still can't stop asking myself why she needs so much zucchini.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

saucyseadweller posted:

Wait it's emperor Obama now? I thought he was our god-king...

You can call him either. He's really cool about it.

• Locked thread