Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
Dc looks so different now that the monuments have been replaced with Statues of Lenin and Stalin but whatcha gonna do?*shrugs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
Now that Tumblr has become an official government organization all citizens are required to state what gender they identify as before every sentence so they don't mislabel someone. The punishment for forgetting is swift and severe.

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
The American flag change was a shock to many but i kinda like it, rainbow is much nicer to look at than red, white and blue.

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy

Gatekeeper posted:

the free wifi is nice but i really wish i could set my homepage to something besides eFukt.com

I lost my computer privileges... I forgot to check them. Im forced to post from my government issued Iphone 7

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
Now that we have to believe in global warming everybody has a prius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
Wait it's emperor Obama now? I thought he was our god-king...

• Locked thread