Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The time has arrived friends. When every restaurant and business comes up with as many ways as possible to get you to buy pumpkin spice flavored things. You got enough Pumpkin Spice to make a Bubba Shrimp menu look small and insignificant.

You got a wide range of choices to get your pumpkin spice fix. You got like 100 different pumpkin spice coffee variations, pumpkin spice cookies and donuts and bagels. You got pumpkin spice alcohol products from such brands as Captain Morgan, Sam Adams, etc. They probably even got pumpkin spice flavored condoms!

What is your favorite way to ingest pumpkin spice during this pumpkin spice season?

Snorting it like cocaine? Maybe you put a suppository of Pumpkin Spice up your rear end in a top hat? Or maybe you use a straw to pour it into your pee hole?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
The spice must flow.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
OP i just had pumpkin spice mcdonalds french fries. 7/10, it kind of takes away from the salty decadence of plain mcdonalds fries

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

science has gone too far

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
literally the only time i go to starbucks

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

literally the only time i go to starbucks

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Gotta have my PSL

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Real talk: a good pumpkin pie made from canned punkin. Don't believe the hype, fresh pumpkin makes for a worse pie

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

every year they make pumpkin spice lattes more solid than liquid until they can get away with just emptying the pumpkin filling cans into a cup and microwaving it

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Quickly! posted:

science has gone too far

See this is too much.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Real talk: a good pumpkin pie made from canned punkin. Don't believe the hype, fresh pumpkin makes for a worse pie

This is true. I tried making pie from fresh punkin a few times and it's just not as good. Takes too much work to get it right.

Anyway, time to return to return to snorting purestrain pumpkin spice off the taints of vegan supermodels. Ta.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Quickly! posted:

science has gone too far

plant and water these and as soon as next fall you'll be harvesting sweat pants that say juicy on the butt

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Put a PSL in your DSLs.

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

Our store just got the Captain Morgan Pumpkin Blast in today. They're cute looking, but I'm not sure how good the flavor is.

no mom very hungry fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Sep 29, 2016

Chinese Stakeout
Apr 21, 2010
I think we're gonna hit peak pumpkin spice this year. The meme was everywhere last fall but I think there's one more notch we can kick it up to.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

ive never bothered having anything pumpkin spice... so i will try a pumpkin spice coffee tomorrrow

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Chinese Stakeout posted:

I think we're gonna hit peak pumpkin spice this year. The meme was everywhere last fall but I think there's one more notch we can kick it up to.

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

every year they make pumpkin spice lattes more solid than liquid until they can get away with just emptying the pumpkin filling cans into a cup and microwaving it

I'm ok with this tbqh.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Quickly! posted:

science has gone too far

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

Southern Tier Pumking is a good and strong beer, and Shipyard's Pumpkin Ale is passable. I can leave the rest behind, though.

Moltke
May 13, 2009
I want spunkin pice latte so much

lo carb Lo Pan
Oct 8, 2004

I don't get this whole craze. Do people think pumpkins are spicy?

:confused: :spooky:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sotogrande posted:

The terrible secret of pumpkin spice is that it contains no pumpkin at all.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Its garbage for garbage people.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Sotogrande posted:

no but pumpkins taste like loving poo poo so you need to add something to cover up the taste of pumpkin

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Pumpkin Spice was actually developed in WWII by German scientists to counter American Apple Pie technology. It never saw the battlefield, but after the war the US obtained the technology from German scientists working in the space program.

The rest is history.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Once again I find myself thanking the Nazis.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
yes the time of year where all the beer and food is poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thanksgiving food is garbage tier food

except ham & fancy cheese

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Pour some o that pumpkin spice in my caramel macciato.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I like to keep my dehydrated gourds in the hand woven cornucopia my mother made when I was a child, all these corn husks and shoes with buckles on them really bring back some memories

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

pumpkin pie is perfect with some pumpkin spice whipped cream on top

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I wonder how much money I could make off trendy millennial hipsters if I made Pumpkin Spice Life decals for cars.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
no one has said anything about white girls yet

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I wonder how much money I could make off trendy millennial hipsters if I made Pumpkin Spice Life decals for cars.

What if its Spice Life over a Sandworm.

Or Blood Life over some vampire fangs

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

I had pumpkin spice gum and it was basically like chewing nutmeg

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I prefer pumpkin flavor to pumpkin spice flavor

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014