Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Thank you. It goes to show that if you work hard and believe in yourself, you can still make your dreams come true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I really like Sirius, everyone falls for the counter & you have like complete mobility.

Dang I just got to 9 haha, do u like 2v2 or 3v3 more?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Hat Thoughts posted:

I really like Sirius, everyone falls for the counter & you have like complete mobility.

Dang I just got to 9 haha, do u like 2v2 or 3v3 more?

3s. Learning to not hit every Sirius counter was an important step on the journey to rank 12

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

congrats ragg

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I dropped back down to 11 and im to heartbroken to play any more

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Believe in your self ragg. And the ELO will flow like wine.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Believe in your self ragg. And the ELO will flow like wine.

It's actually some crap called TrueSkill. But thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Trump got elected, Leonard Cohen died, and now Ragg lost his drat grade 12. Why do I even get up in the morning.

• Locked thread