Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Panty Saluter posted:

oh yeah, this is the other reason I bought the tv i have, it does 24hz.

the only device that ever supplied 24hz was my old wdtv, nothing new does that. maybe bluray players, but lol if u think i will bother with a spinny disc

You can get 24Hz out of a PC in any number of ways. I use Plex Home Theater and it will choose to output 24Hz, 50Hz, or 60Hz based on what the content was produced at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

wish we had a yospyder cause I'm not paying $200 or whatever to make a screen look diff

except for my sick nasty video card

it's 2016 just join the sharing economy and spend your free time hiring yourself out as a freelance TV calibrator on the weekends

• Locked thread