Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Endless Mike posted:

android tv. it's p nice

nope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
your tv resolution is smaller than most phones

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

poty posted:

im gonna buy a new and expensive lg oled tv soon and will regret buying it soon after

I was gonna do that before I googled LG oled quality problems

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Pissflaps posted:

nothing says 'human trash' like the sight of a massive tv hanging on a wall

sounds like something a poor with a tiny apartment would say

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
it's amazing to me that no manufacturer has figured out that there is a market for dumb high end tvs. I don't even want speakers in mine, I have a receiver for that.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
obviously I'm just going to buy the smart tv and not allow it on my network. it just seems like a wasted opportunity that someone could capitalize on. kind of like those computers at the Microsoft store that come with no bundled crapware.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
my new tv arrives tomorrow, I hope it is not garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
my new tv is here and hdmi-cec is actually working. it's like some kind of miracle.

the colors are eye-searingly bright and need some major adjustment. the motion interpolation is annoying but I left it on for now

• Locked thread