Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Hi everyone

My main television - the one i use in my living room - is a 37" panasonic viera plasma. It's 720p. I currently have no plans to replace it. I know it's a bit old fashioned now but the picture on it still looks great. i think if i could change one aspect of it id rather it had a smaller bezel. i like the fact that it isnt 'smart' in any way, it just shows a picture. an additional hdmi port would be nice. i have an android streaming box and an apple tv 2 plugged in to it, along with my sky+ hd box.

thank you for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
the android streaming box I've got plugged into it is

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Management posted:

your tv resolution is smaller than most phones

so what

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

qirex posted:

all your old-rear end plasmas are probably at 40% of their original brightness and everything looks hella green but you're all stockholm syndromed

mine is neither green nor dim

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
nothing says 'human trash' like the sight of a massive tv hanging on a wall

• Locked thread