Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Visual GNUdio posted:

lol 37" TV?

where's the "no poors" rule when we need it the most..

hiding under your work boots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah dumb tvs still exist and are more expensive now b/c companies will pay extra for the tv that can be used as a commercial display w/o popping ads up

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Stereotype posted:

I just want a TV with a built in HD tuner and no fancy poo poo

yeah they know

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
thats fine if they didnt passive-aggressively put in constant persistent [X] Network Connection Interrupted...Please Check Your Internet Connection popups and banners on the TV itself

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
mine doesn't either but i have a 28" tv, an elegant set from a more civilized age

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

This is a stupid as gently caress statement and I expect better, so i'll not quote it and give you the room to edit it into something less idiotic

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

AtomD posted:

im imagining a fast & furious-like sequence where someone is impressed with the vibrancy of a tv but then vin diesel coyly says 'watch this' and presses a big red "FOOTBALL" button and the guy is like FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!, nails digging into his armchair, maxell tape ad style

granny input switching, not double PiP-ing like you should be

you almost had me? you never had your set

now me and the mad scientist gotta drag this thing back to the lab and fix the solder joints on the flyback transformer you blew

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

r u ready to WALK posted:

The man from the future is going to watch the movie in fully immersed 3D VR because his computer built a 3d model of the movie scene by extrapolating object positions over time in relation to the camera movements :colbert:

statistically speaking, the average man from the future is going to watch the movie in a quarter-screen chrome tab from a pirate site as he enters hour sixteen of a coding/tech support/backup remote driving tesla job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

The Management posted:

my new tv arrives tomorrow, I hope it is not garbage

nah, you'll be set

• Locked thread