Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I like Portlandia. And I also like it when parodies come to life and hilariously own themselves, so this is all good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The feminist bookstore is angry. It rumbles and cracks have formed in the fiundation. The bookstore is angry and we do not know how to calm it.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
How can we crack jokes when the feminist bookstore is so angry? How can we laugh in the face of such rage? When the feminist bookstore finally sees vengeance done there will be no more laughter, of that I am certain.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

A stone age representation of the creative and destructive nature of womanhood but it's the feminist bookstore from Portlandia and dozens of cave people live in awe of it.

Anthropologists find similar representations in murals dated 16000 years later on 2 different continents that had no previous contact with each other.

A clay sculpture in one of Alexander the Great's storehouses indicates that the Angry Feminist Bookstore was also known to the people of his empire.

It appears to be a force that has been with humankind through the ages, across all civilizations. But what does it mean? How did it come to be? We may never know.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

The feminist bookstore from Portlandia is tired of being told to calm down.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The feminist bookstore from Portlandia is a battlefield littered with the dead and dying. Agents of the Patriarchy and Feminists alike reduced to little more than meat. Men and women who, moments before, cut into one with deadly purpose and seething hate now cry out in agony with one voice, bearing for the first time a common message. Please, God, let us die now. The feminist bookstore from Portlandia hears their pleading but offers no relief.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"Pritchard, I made it to a rooftop overlooking the Feminist Bookstore From Portlandia."

All right Jensen. The schematics show a ventilation shaft behind the building that could get you inside. Or if you actually paid attention to my briefing notes you shouldn't have trouble hacking through the security systems and marching right in.

"Stow the sarcasm, Pritchard. Just tell me if you're catching any com chatter nearby."

Everything is quiet in your vicinity. But Jensen, you should know that once you're inside I'm going to be blind. The Feminist Bookstore From Portlandia has very strict policies regarding activity on the premises and they have reserved the full authority to enforce them.

"If you can't bypass them just say so. This Feminist Bookstore From Portlandia is Angry, looks like I'll have to take care of it by myself."

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
It cost me my career, my marriage. Let's face it, it's cost me my life. But I've peeled back the layers of this rotten onion and now I can see the blackened core of this whole sick operation.

How many hard working black families were priced out of their homes? How many artisan toast shops funded with the blood of innocent people just trying to get by? I don't know the real answer, and I don't think anyone ever will. But one things I do know is that the locus point around which this whole festering operation spins is the Feminist Bookstore From Portlandia. Bleeding this city dry and sucking the marrow from it's bones.

It's all there in my files. I followed the breadcrumbs one by one. Shell corps, coverups, fraud, extortion... Murder. I'm giving you these documents because I have a feeling I'm probably next, because I know the secret, and The Feminist Bookstore From Portlandia is angry.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Josh Becker said that Maggie Bessler's cousin heard that Liam Korman walked into the Feminist Bookstore From Portlandia at night and when he came out his teeth fell out and now he eats all his meals out of a straw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

skeevy achievements posted:

you mean these search/replace "feminist bookstore" in famous novel intros and such

hahaha

new gbs :smug:

I know right? Nobody has even posted the Krusty meme and empty quoted it 136 times.

• Locked thread