Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
You'd think a store named after a partial lyric from a Sinatra song would be cool with anything to the left of kicking a mouthy dame down a flight of stairs, but I guess not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Oh wait I didn't read it right, it makes sense now. Friggin "Other" *rolls eyes heteronormatively*

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

There's actually lots of people making jokes ITT, try it sometime!

I'm deadly serious... deadly serious about *rereads op, voice goes into hardcore rising inflection* feminist bookstore???

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Did you know that if you spell the phrase "feminist bookstore" on the fridge with fridge magnets the fridge will become a for real feminist bookstore? All your food will become feminist books and if you open the door after closing hours tiny feminists will be having a book club meeting in the crisper.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

1-Oh man my bookstore died I'm so sad, Herman Munster.

2-Yer bookstore died? If yeh bury your bookstore in the bookstore cemetery it'll come back. But sometimes dead media is betta.

1-yeah, whatever *buries bookstore in bookstore cemetery. Bookstore comes back as feminist bookstore*

3-penises are the wooooorst

1-lol, man I really beefed this one.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

1- *hosed up scifi sam neil, in a dress* where we're going we won't need patriarchy...
2- are we going to the feminist bookstore?
1-...yes
2-the one in Portland?
1-...but I don't wanna.
2-too bad.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

Did you know that if you spell the phrase "feminist bookstore" on the fridge with fridge magnets the fridge will become a for real feminist bookstore? All your food will become feminist books and if you open the door after closing hours tiny feminists will be having a book club meeting in the crisper.

I tried this to prove it:

This is after only twenty seconds of having the words feminist bookstore on my fridge. That book was some leftover ghost pepper chicken wings before. Also note the box wine (a woman's drink)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

I was only able to sleep at night because I believed the horror was confined to a bookstore in Portland. Now I know that it is more of an abstract cosmic force of feminine hatred that can occupy any enclosed space, even those outside of traditionally black neighborhoods. I am afraid.

You have no idea. Twenty minutes in and i am being hate-pegged by a woman who is reading the SCUM Manifesto to me at the same time. And I like it. My God, I like it.

• Locked thread