Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil, to crazy Ahab, were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in the feminist bookstore from Portlandia.

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Oct 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

RustyShackleford posted:

the feminist

the

the feminist

the feminist bookstore from Portlandia

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

the idea was, feminist bookstore from Portlandia comes to the nearest man and that man, he'd start poundin' and hollerin' and screamin', and sometimes the feminist bookstore from Portlandia would go away... sometimes it wouldn't go away. Sometimes that feminist bookstore from Portlandia it looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. Y'know the thing about a feminist bookstore from Portlandia it's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When it comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until it bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the ocean turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', the feminist bookstore from Portlandia ... rips you to pieces.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

FactsAreUseless posted:

...and when they looked in the backseat, there was the feminist bookstore from Portlandia! *holds flashlight under chin*

... but sir, the feminist bookstore from Portlandia is coming from inside the feminist bookstore from Portlandia.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

In Portlandia did Armisen
A decent sketchcom did decree:

(gently caress it. it's six in the morning and i really should be doing something better with the time i have walking this plane of misery and disappointment, so let's just save time and assume the punchline would have been the feminist bookstore from portlandia)

edit: and being angry. because we can't forget that. portlandia, feminist bookstore, angry. in that order, like that one round from where in the world is carmen sandiego.

you really brought that one home my man gj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the feminist bookstore from Portlandia

and which
you were probably