Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
Ah, Case. Joeboy. Quick study.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ah yes, the old "George Carlin agreed with whatever I think about anything" argument.

Welll in this particular case....

quote:

I think mankind ought to be human kind, but they take it too far, they take themselves too seriously,
they exaggerate.
They want me to call that thing in the street a personhole cover.
I think that's taking it a little bit too far.
What would you call a ladies' man, a persons' person?
That would make a He-man an It-person.

You know what I mean? So...so I think it's an exaggeration and I like to piss off any group that takes itself a little bit too seriously.
An it does not take a lot of imagination to piss off a feminist.
All you gotta do is run into NOW headquarters or Ms. magazine and say,
"hey, which one of you cute little cupcakes wants to come home and cook me a nice meal and give me a blowjob!"

pr0k fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Oct 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread