Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Feminism is for Everybody in alley this morning, footprint on broken spine. Portland is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of cis scum and when the drains finally scab over, all the men will drown. The accumulated filth of all their patriarchy and microaggressions will foam up about their waists and all the gender antagonists and transmisogynists will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "The feminist bookstore from Portlandia is angry."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

It seems like a straightforward bid for attention to support a failing business, since when the Willamette Week reached out to get a statement they demanded that the Week plug their gofundme and got pissy when they declined.

• Locked thread