Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Enophos posted:

This was the unbounded power of eloquence—of words—of burning noble words. There were no practical hints to interrupt the magic current of phrases, unless a kind of note at the foot of the last page, scrawled evidently much later, in an unsteady hand, may be regarded as the exposition of a method. It was very simple, and at the end of that moving appeal to every altruistic sentiment it blazed at you, luminous and terrifying, like a flash of lightning in a serene sky:

'Exterminate all the brutes!'

this poo poo always amuses me. Its a bunch of well off leftists who hate themselves because they are rich as gently caress and so they beat themselves and try to become "socialy progressive" Flagellants who steal all their arguments and systems from the christian right. they bitch about gentrification when they are one of the main causes of it. Does rape culture/toxic masculinty/privledge exist. of course it loving does. but these shitheads arnt suffering from it all. Like i dont get it. you can be socially progressive/leftist as gently caress and not come off as loving cult memeber. but that seems to be their MO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

etalian posted:

lmao didn't their shop open up in a previously black working class neighborhood?

yes. which makes them massive stupid hypocrites

• Locked thread