Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Oh my god that store is real?

"Capitalism is BAD!"
*owns and operates a small business*

Roylicious fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Sep 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
The bricks groan and the wood cracks. The glass creaks and the lights flicker.

The Feminist Book Store demands sacrifice.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Ork of Fiction posted:

In Pontypool Guy voice: The feminist bookstore from Portlandia is angry. The signs are posted all over town. "Have you seen the feminist bookstore from Portlandia?" We've all seen the posters, but nobody has seen the feminist bookstore from Portlandia. Nobody.

You don't see it until it is too late.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Kelp Me! posted:

I am genuinely curious as to how the people working that store would react to a guy walking into the store by himself

They'd be nice and friendly and as soon as you take a book down from the shelf and crack it open they'll quietly walk over and slam the book into your face from underneath and say 'now you know how it feels' when you get mad.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
We drove out the hipsters from the Great Rockies and Portlandia and took the First Hall. We slew many in the bright sun in the dale. Flói was killed by an arrow. He slew the great Vape... Flói under grass near Sturgeon... We have taken the Twenty-first Hall of Brentwood-Darlington to dwell in. There is good air ... that can easily be watched ... the 205 is clear ... Balin has set up his seat in the Chamber of Killingsworth... gathered ... IPAs ... wonderful lay Durin's Axe ... silver helm. Balin has taken them for his own. Balin is now lord of Portsmouth. ... today we found bookstore ... well-forged shelves ...n ... tomes made all of purest mithril ... Óin to seek for the upper shelves of the Third Floor ... go westwards to s... to Feminist gate.

r…(ye)ars since ... ready sorrow ... yesterday being the tenth of November Balin, lord of Killingsworth, fell in the Bookstore. He went alone to look in Sturgeon. A SJW shot him from behind a book. We slew the SJW, but many more ca(me) ... up from east up the Fairview ... we rescued Balin’s body ...re a sharp battle ... we have barred the gates but doubt if ... can hold them long. If there is ... no escape it will be a horrible fate to suffer, but I shall hold.

We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken the bridge and I5. Frár and Lóni and Náli fell there bravely while the rest retr ... In Other Words. We still ho...g ... but hope u...n... Óin’s party went five days ago but today only four returned. The pool is up to the wall at Albina. The Watcher in the Florida Room took Óin -- we cannot get out. The end comes soon. We hear the bookstore, the bookstore in the deep.

• Locked thread