Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit

bag em and tag em posted:

The feminist bookstore is angry. It rumbles and cracks have formed in the fiundation. The bookstore is angry and we do not know how to calm it.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
The earth groans. A chill wind blows the withered leaves away from an ancient stone in which the following has been carved: THE FEMINIST BOOKSTORE FROM PORTLANDIA

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
Porky Pig: The feminist a-behh-a-behh-a-behhh...

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
Feminist bookstore from Portlandia SMASH!

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit

Roylicious posted:

We drove out the hipsters from the Great Rockies and Portlandia and took the First Hall. We slew many in the bright sun in the dale. Flói was killed by an arrow. He slew the great Vape... Flói under grass near Sturgeon... We have taken the Twenty-first Hall of Brentwood-Darlington to dwell in. There is good air ... that can easily be watched ... the 205 is clear ... Balin has set up his seat in the Chamber of Killingsworth... gathered ... IPAs ... wonderful lay Durin's Axe ... silver helm. Balin has taken them for his own. Balin is now lord of Portsmouth. ... today we found bookstore ... well-forged shelves ...n ... tomes made all of purest mithril ... Óin to seek for the upper shelves of the Third Floor ... go westwards to s... to Feminist gate.

r…(ye)ars since ... ready sorrow ... yesterday being the tenth of November Balin, lord of Killingsworth, fell in the Bookstore. He went alone to look in Sturgeon. A SJW shot him from behind a book. We slew the SJW, but many more ca(me) ... up from east up the Fairview ... we rescued Balin’s body ...re a sharp battle ... we have barred the gates but doubt if ... can hold them long. If there is ... no escape it will be a horrible fate to suffer, but I shall hold.

We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken the bridge and I5. Frár and Lóni and Náli fell there bravely while the rest retr ... In Other Words. We still ho...g ... but hope u...n... Óin’s party went five days ago but today only four returned. The pool is up to the wall at Albina. The Watcher in the Florida Room took Óin -- we cannot get out. The end comes soon. We hear the bookstore, the bookstore in the deep.

The feminist bookstore from Portlandia roars its approval.

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit

Alan Smithee posted:

can i use da ladies room there

im a dudelord but i wonder if they will second guess

They only have a unisex bathroom and it looks like a bookstore so knock yourself out.

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
The proper place for a feminist bookstore is in the kitchen. The feminist bookstore should loosen up a bit, go out with that nice Barnes and Noble down the street.

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
Just watched Inside Out (2015). I thought it was pretty good, particularly the way they dramatized the protagonist's emotional fluctuations through the characters of Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Fear, and Feminist Bookstore from Portlandia.

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
[The end of The Mist, but The Mist is feminist bookstore from Portlandia]

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
Charles Foster Kane: (whispered, angrily) Feminist bookstore...from Portlandia.

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit

mysterious frankie posted:

I tried this to prove it:

This is after only twenty seconds of having the words feminist bookstore on my fridge. That book was some leftover ghost pepper chicken wings before. Also note the box wine (a woman's drink)

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
VERBAL KINT: (V.O) The greatest trick the feminist bookstore from Portlandia ever pulled was convincing the world it wasn't angry.

AGENT KUJAN stares at the bulletin board. His eyes grow wide.

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
If my name was feminist bookstore from Portlandia... I'd tell people to just call me bookstore

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit

skeevy achievements posted:

you mean these search/replace "feminist bookstore" in famous novel intros and such

hahaha

new gbs :smug:

u mad about it? Mad like a certain feminist bookstore I could mention?

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
skeevy acheivements is angry, probably because of something Portlandia did.

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit

Junkfist posted:

I wonder if the feminist bookstore from Portlandia sells books on how to make artisanal monkey cheese lol

Yeah probably next to the books on how to plug up your weeping vagina haha

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit

Junkfist posted:

The feminist bookstore from Portlandia would never stoop to gendered insults.

Vagina is not an insult and weeping is to be commended as a disruption of patriarchal suppression of emotion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit
My vagina is weeping constantly, for the plight of women in the third world (Mississippi). Jealous? Angry? You should be joining it, at the feminist bookstore from Portlandia.

• Locked thread