Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Respect my bodily autonomy. Whatever that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Finally a shop where I can freely poo poo my pants without feeling rejected by my surroundings. If only I lived in America where such wonders are possible.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Finally a safe space for the turgid droppings coming out of my pant legs.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'll have you know that this is a NEW gbs, you are thinking of the old one

Please respect my emotional and bodily autonomy

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

The feminist bookstore from Portland is angry.

anthropomorphism has finally gone too far

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

feminist bookstore comes alive in Portlandia, seeks final solution to gentrification.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

My anger grows with each white cis male that enters me.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Feminism does not determine who is right - only who is left.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

What a cruel thing The feminist bookstore from Portlandia is... to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

The feminist bookstore from Portlandia will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

The feminist bookstore from Portlandia never takes a wicked man by chance, the good man always.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of the feminist bookstore from Portlandia that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.

• Locked thread