Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we know a remote farm in lincolnshire where the feminist bookstore from portlandia lives. every july, anger grows there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Be that word our sign of parting, shop or fiend!" I shrieked, upstarting
"Get thee back into the tempest and the Nights Plutonian shore!
Leave no flyer as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken!quit the bust above my door!
Take thy receipt from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!"
Quoth the Feminist Bookstore, "Portlandia."

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Oct 2, 2016

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Aye, aye! It was that accursed feminist bookstore from Portlandia that razeed me; made a poor pegged lubber of me for ever and a day!" Then tossing both arms, with measureless imprecations he shouted out: "Aye, aye! and I'll chase that feminist bookstore from Portlandia round Good Hope, and round the Horn, and round the Norway Maelstrom, and round perdition's flames before I give it up. And this is what ye have shipped for, men! to chase that feminist bookstore from Portlandia on both sides of land, and over all sides of earth, till it spouts black ink and rolls bricks out."

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

skeevy achievements posted:

you mean these search/replace "feminist bookstore" in famous novel intros and such

hahaha

new gbs :smug:

hey, i make no bones about how lovely i am at being funny. :colbert:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In Portlandia did Armisen
A decent sketchcom did decree:

(gently caress it. it's six in the morning and i really should be doing something better with the time i have walking this plane of misery and disappointment, so let's just save time and assume the punchline would have been the feminist bookstore from portlandia)

edit: and being angry. because we can't forget that. portlandia, feminist bookstore, angry. in that order, like that one round from where in the world is carmen sandiego.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sebmojo posted:

you really brought that one home my man gj

if a person can't even phone it in during an admission of defeat, then why even make the effort, rite?

• Locked thread