Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
These pretzels from the feminist bookstore from Portlandia.... are making me THIRSTY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
the feminist bookstore spinoff luelinks "portlandia"

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dapper_Swindler posted:

this poo poo always amuses me. Its a bunch of well off leftists who hate themselves because they are rich as gently caress and so they beat themselves and try to become "socialy progressive" Flagellants who steal all their arguments and systems from the christian right. they bitch about gentrification when they are one of the main causes of it. Does rape culture/toxic masculinty/privledge exist. of course it loving does. but these shitheads arnt suffering from it all. Like i dont get it. you can be socially progressive/leftist as gently caress and not come off as loving cult memeber. but that seems to be their MO.

huh thats not what I gathered from Heart of Darkness

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Neurolimal posted:

[Howl's Moving Castle, but the castle is the feminist bookstore from Portlandia)

Is somebody moving the feminist bookstore??

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I thought women only liked scrapbooks

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
so much depends
upon

the feminist bookstore from
portlandia

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
gentrifiers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
code:
Portlandia ’s
defunct
               who used to
               ride a watersmooth-silver
                                                                  feminist bookstore
and break onetwothreefourfive patriatchiesjustlikethat
                                                                                                     Jesus

he was a woman 
                                                  and what i want to know is
how do you like your sketch-comedy show
Fred Armisen

• Locked thread