Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE MEN SINCE I MOVED TO PORTLAND. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED PAGES IN BOOKS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR MEN AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh feminist bookstore Portlandia wgah'nagl fhtagn.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

EngineerSean posted:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh feminist bookstore Portlandia wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Dreddout posted:

In her house at Portland feminist bookstore waits dreaming."

don't be mad

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
#NotAllBookstores

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
The feminist bookstore from Portlandia sighed as xe drew xir katana.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Ha ha nice try guys, I fell for the snipe hunt but you can't convicted me that the feminist bookstore from Portlandia is real.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

EngineerSean posted:

Ha ha nice try guys, I fell for the snipe hunt but you can't convicted me that the feminist bookstore from Portlandia is real.

Right? :ohdear:

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Guys this isn't funny any more, tell me the feminist bookstore from Portlandia is something you guys made up or I'm telling Mom.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Feminist bookstore from Portlandia, now might be a really good time to get angry.

That's my secret, Cisgendered White Male. I'm always angry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

nigga crab pollock posted:

a shameful probation

If only his post had started with "the feminist bookstore" instead of "the feminist movement" it would have fit right in.

• Locked thread