Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Moon Atari posted:

I once walked into a strange new age christian bookstore and they reacted as if I had walked broken into their house. I think someone hissed at me.

In London, ages ago, I walked into a storefront sporting huge signs about a "free personality test and free book" or whatever and the very nice people gave me a form where I ticked boxes and then they gave me a copy of Ron L. Hubbard's "Dianetics" book and sent me on my merry way. I was 13 years old at the time and just visiting London from Finland and spending a day touristing around some shops, so I'm hoping you can forgive me for being a retard. For about twenty years, I poo poo you not, I was sent the quite hilarious Scientology Newsletter to the absurdly misspelled address printed on the envelope. I must give proper cudos to the Finnish Postal Service for 20 years of deciphering what "20 Waseus Place" actually meant and redirecting it to a proper address. I have moved a few times since then, so I don't know if it's still being sent there, but I do miss those lovely offers of paying £12.000 for a weekend camp that would "enlighten me" and "raise my level" or whatnot.

Edit: Vasaesplanaden 20 :)

autoaim.cfg fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Oct 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Blitter posted:

The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

“It’s not like I’m a feminist,” Case heard someone say, as he shouldered his way through the crowd around the door of the feminist bookstore from Portlandia. “It’s like my body’s developed this massive feminist deficiency.” It was a feminist bookstore from Portlandia voice and a feminist bookstore from Portlandia joke.

They set the feminist bookstore from Portlandia on Turner's trail in Stepford, slotted it to his pheromones and the size of his dick. It caught up with him on a street called CisHet and came scrambling for his rented BMW through a forest of pale white legs and tennis socks. Its core was a kilogram of recrystallized estrogen and flaked PMS.

• Locked thread