Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Misogynice Job! posted:

Watch bush start a loving war

the best part about this was the guy saying "hurr durr bush i stupid amirite" and we ended up with a neverending war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

the best part about this was the guy saying "hurr durr bush i stupid amirite" and we ended up with a neverending war

And the whole stupid war was about bush barking at a bunch of people in the Middle East because some 40000 year old nukes didn't fire when bush wanted them to. Tough poo poo bitch you tried to destroy the world and failed.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

The dichotomy between the "Bush is a literal 3rd grader" and "Bush is a machiavellian schemer planning to annex the middle east and declare martial law on America" was always weird.

You know, someone can be both really dumb AND really destructive! Most people are.

But man George Bush more like George Push (him in front of a bus)

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i looked at the NIHT report the other day out of curiosity. its kinda weird that it doesnt cover the collapse of the buildings. it explains why but not how. no poo poo, it was the two airliners that slammed into em and the ten floors of jet fuel fires. fantastic conclusion you guys.

i dont even think its an inside job i was just looking into it because they are the only steel frame highrise buildings to suffer a catastrophic structural failure and im a loving nerd. like what failed first? what could have been done to prevent the failure? what were the failings of the building's design? was there any design flaws with the building that the incredibly rare scenario of airliners slamming into the building couldn't handle? if it was a more conventional construction could it have handled the dynamic load of an airliner? u know, general scientific inquiry.

instead its a loving black hole of truther bullshit and really sketchy poo poo. i expected... reasonable answers to those questions?

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Didn't some assholes want to build to scale replica wtc and fly planes into it to prove how dumb they are? I feel like many idiots clamored for this

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

nigga crab pollock posted:

i looked at the NIHT report the other day out of curiosity. its kinda weird that it doesnt cover the collapse of the buildings. it explains why but not how. no poo poo, it was the two airliners that slammed into em and the ten floors of jet fuel fires. fantastic conclusion you guys.

i dont even think its an inside job i was just looking into it because they are the only steel frame highrise buildings to suffer a catastrophic structural failure and im a loving nerd. like what failed first? what could have been done to prevent the failure? what were the failings of the building's design? was there any design flaws with the building that the incredibly rare scenario of airliners slamming into the building couldn't handle? if it was a more conventional construction could it have handled the dynamic load of an airliner? u know, general scientific inquiry.

instead its a loving black hole of truther bullshit and really sketchy poo poo. i expected... reasonable answers to those questions?

There's nothing complicated about it

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but it sure as gently caress can weaken them

That's all and that's it

I'm glad (I hope) nobody is building buildings to withstand having an airliner slammed into them, because that's a retarded knee-jerk reaction that would be a huge waste of time and money. It's actually quite refreshing for a country that ruins people's lives for public urination because of the children, and literally assrapes innocent people because we're so afraid of terrorists

AugmentedVision fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Oct 3, 2016

revolther
May 27, 2008
Buildings should just be cubes, ain't nothing gonna topple a cube.

Trusty ol' cube, nothing beats cube.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

WaryWarren posted:

Star Wars 9/11 mashup thread made GBS Great Again.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

There are times when I wonder if laughing at 9/11 is bad.

But poo poo like this makes it so easy.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
so sad, those imperials were just following orders

rebel scum just wants to make us afraid, just wants to cause violence

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i found this while looking for that
Teenagers-killed-after-breaking-into-Olympic-bobsleigh-run

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/canada/12145017/Teenagers-killed-after-breaking-into-Olympic-bobsleigh-run.html

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

oh god i forgot that one

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol
dirty-teen-decapitates-himself-with-teen-toy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2413231/Roman-Pirozek-Jr-Man-decapitates-remote-control-helicopter.html

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
His own father watched as the blades of the 6-pound RC flyer sliced off a piece of his head

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
god saudi arabia has the shittiest loving culture

they like salafism and it leads to this poo poo like nine fukken eleven

*grumbles and rolls a jay*

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i've truly met my soulmate

Adbot