Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

PatriotPete posted:

Globalisation makes the world go round.
That reminds me, would you be willing to explain how One Nation's economic policies would be better for Australians and better place us in the global economy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PatriotPete
Jul 14, 2016

Get fucked lefties

Anidav posted:

But Peter, Coal is bad and destroying the planet.

Coal is good for the economy and what's good for the economy is good for the planet.

Carbon Taxes and UN membership is bad for the economy ergo its bad for the planet.

PatriotPete
Jul 14, 2016

Get fucked lefties

CrazyTolradi posted:

That reminds me, would you be willing to explain how One Nation's economic policies would be better for Australians and better place us in the global economy?

Why are you asking me about One Nation's economic policies for? Wouldn't it make sense to ask someone like Pauline Hanson that question?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
most of this thread probably agrees with hansonite protectionism so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

PatriotPete posted:

Why are you asking me about One Nation's economic policies for? Wouldn't it make sense to ask someone like Pauline Hanson that question?
She isn't here, you are.

PatriotPete
Jul 14, 2016

Get fucked lefties

CrazyTolradi posted:

She isn't here, you are.

Well aint that a pip.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

PatriotPete posted:

Well aint that a pip.
I just figured since you go around all the time saying how great it'll make Australia that you understood exactly how that might happen and would be willing to explain and enlighten the rest of us on how that might occur.

Unless, of course, you don't understand it at all and you're just a pull string doll spouting set phrases. But I'm sure you'll prove me wrong on that possibility.

PatriotPete
Jul 14, 2016

Get fucked lefties

CrazyTolradi posted:

I just figured since you go around all the time saying how great it'll make Australia that you understood exactly how that might happen and would be willing to explain and enlighten the rest of us on how that might occur.

Unless, of course, you don't understand it at all and you're just a pull string doll spouting set phrases. But I'm sure you'll prove me wrong on that possibility.

Talking about politics on an internet forum????

How great will what make Australia?

LOL

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hello auspol just popping in to say I'm glad you still can't resist the urge to reply to the most lazy low effort poo poo stirring imaginable bye

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Hello auspol just popping in to say I'm glad you still can't resist the urge to reply to the most lazy low effort poo poo stirring imaginable bye

well I'm replying to this aren't I

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

I'm gay.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

drowned in pussy juice posted:

:same:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

x9000

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

x9000

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Nov 1, 2016

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVv79XEent8

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

x9000

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Nov 1, 2016

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

x9000

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Nov 1, 2016

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

x9000

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Nov 1, 2016

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
What's this all in aid of?

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

What's this all in aid of?

To cut down on all the meltdowns

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

:same:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

x9000

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Nov 1, 2016

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Poor Pete, he wanted a wall and he got a wall of Newman Tears.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

It's Halloween you punks, get out and dance with some spooky spiders

https://youtu.be/n_TQJpJ9Vbk

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

x9000

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Nov 1, 2016

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
Can I get a hat wobble?

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Free raptorfag imo, better than this poo poo

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Australia elected this man. We are idiots.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts
Seriously, even I don't deserve this poo poo.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

A lovely rock roll

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Racism is over

A Sydney division of the Liberal Party will debate whether Australia should end all immigration and ban all refugees, after an incendiary motion was put forward calling migrants "criminals" and "bastards".

The president of the Carlingford branch, George Popowski, will use a party conference on Thursday to call on the Turnbull government to halt "all immigration and refugee intakes" until an investigation can establish the "risks and benefits" for Australia.

In a rambling preamble attached to the motion, Mr Popowski accused migrants of a litany of sins including forging documents, faking degrees, rorting the visa system, slacking on welfare and also taking jobs from locals.

"The last thing we need is foreign workers. Get the bastards who are here, off their back-sides! 80% of all new arrivals are on benefits – some for over 10 years!" he wrote. "Simple: compulsory work for the dole – plus, prison for all the crooked quacks who've signed them up for the DSP!"

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Lid posted:

The president of the Carlingford branch, George Popowski, will use a party conference on Thursday to call on the Turnbull government to halt "all immigration and refugee intakes" until an investigation can establish the "risks and benefits" for Australia.

Wow they waited a whole US election campaign just to copy that?

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
And Aus Pol manages to plumb new depths. It's almost impressive.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Still better than first dog.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
[harbinger voice]

this hurts you, auspol

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Two seconds with uBlock removed the lovely images.

Too bad nothing removes this lovely country.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Lid posted:

Racism is over

A Sydney division of the Liberal Party will debate whether Australia should end all immigration and ban all refugees, after an incendiary motion was put forward calling migrants "criminals" and "bastards".

In a rambling preamble attached to the motion, Mr Popowski accused migrants of a litany of sins including forging documents, faking degrees, rorting the visa system, slacking on welfare and also taking jobs from locals.

"The last thing we need is foreign workers. Get the bastards who are here, off their back-sides! 80% of all new arrivals are on benefits – some for over 10 years!" he wrote. "Simple: compulsory work for the dole – plus, prison for all the crooked quacks who've signed them up for the DSP!"

Let's start by deporting that guy, and work our way through all non-indigenous folk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Birdstrike posted:

Let's start by deporting that guy, and work our way through all non-indigenous folk

But a guy with a surname like that surely has a strong indigenous heritage

• Locked thread