Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Countdown till meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

sick of Applebees posted:

Australia get in the bin

Yeah, nah.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

What did he say about blackberry?

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Freudian Slip posted:

How the gently caress does a building company go broke during a massive property boom?

Also I like the fact that as a Senator you can be morally bankrupt, but not financially. Pretty much sums it up.

By being completly incompetent.

Building companies go bankrupt all the time, for some its part of the business model. For them to take down the the business owner in bankruptcy claims takes a special type of dumbass.

I could carry on for ages about dodgy building practices. I ran screaming from that industry to public transport, which is infinitely better. If that doesnt say something about building companies i dont know what will.

Fuckface the Hedgehog fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Oct 17, 2016

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Solemn Sloth posted:

I feel like the reason it's noteworthy is because he was too dumb to even go proprietary limited and thus on the hook for it personally

This. This is the best part.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

DancingShade posted:

Portfolios: coming soon.

How long have those fuckwits been getting paid to not manage a department again?

I'll take that exec salary to not make any decisions or bear responsibility for anything. gently caress yeah.

Im pretty sure you just described the average exec there.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

thatfatkid posted:

I too get irrationally angry and smug about the possibility of a slight variation to an already legal firearm becoming available.

A firearm that really shouldnt be legal.

Mind you im of the solid belief that anyone who needs more than one round cant shoot. Especially so for shotguns.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Okay Llama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

starkebn posted:

Okay, cool. What I was saying is that the heritage listing of something doesn't really bother me that much, so the part of the article that bothered me is that the developers sound like total arseholes and they dumped toxic material where they shouldn't have.

This sort of bullshit of illegal demolitions and dumping is not far off being standard procedure for developers in Melbourne at the moment. Add that to the fact that the newer buildings are built as cheaply as possible, which tends to mean shoddy materials and designs that assume the building will only stand for 25 years tops, in about a decade or so we are going to have a massive clusterfuck on our hands.

• Locked thread