Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I played it a couple of years ago and thought it kinda sucked tbh

condemned is really dumb but the parts where you are sword fighting a ninja demon to save the world are really funny considering how the game starts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Betrayer is a cool horror/stealth action game made by some of the monolith team that did fear and no one lives forever and is also only 5 bucks

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The Park is a really cool short horror game that's my favorite of the walking ones released in the wake of PT but isn't worth 13 bucks probably.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Paranoia is a cool old russian half life total conversion that's pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6PeinIJGJs

It starts with you fighting paramilitary types but as you keep going deeper into the facility you're trying to protect it turns into resident evil.

You have a key to put your ballistic facemask down to protect you from head damage.

they released it on dreamcast too lol

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Oct 4, 2016

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

im hate the monkeys more than the hunters

wierd tiny hitbox

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i beat it for the first time this year and its really cool

also looks gorgeous because they still had the original files so they could rerender everything for the new resolutions

remakes real blurry in comparison

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i wish there was an illbleed spiritual successor cause this trap guessing mechanic is really fun even though theres not actually enough variety to make it important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

now del toro never wants to do games again... hes had enough bad luck

• Locked thread