Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

i just remembered that call of cthulhu first person game, im going to play that too.

Just a heads up, there's some really bad bugs that pop up if you play it on a system newer than XP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

i just remembered that call of cthulhu first person game, im going to play that too.

Just a heads up, the game is basically unplayably buggy on newer systems. There's an unofficial patch but it only works with the retail version for some reason.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

C-Euro posted:

200+ games in my steam lib and a dozen on my 3DS and all I want to do is play RE4. i guess there are worse things i could be doing with my life

just finished the cabin siege with Luis and have a grip of different grenades, excited to gently caress some Ganados up in the next part

I'm going to bust out the Gamecube and buy a CRT at a garage sale and beat RE4 again. THat's my gamer goal this month.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

ah, i love it, editting ini files and such. gamer heaven

This, nothing makes me more excited to be a gamer than going through registries, reinstalling codecs, installing fan patches etc.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sanitarium is another good unsettling adventure game

• Locked thread