Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

I'm in, if only for the habitual look of horror on my wife's face at all the inconsistent and incorrect German text and speech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Somewhere Sanguine posted:

The action sequence was a bit weirdly paced (That anti-tank rifle firing wasn't quite as exciting as I was hoping it'd be, but I can't really say I'm super knowledgeable about firearms in general).
Other than that I liked the looks back at their pasts a bit more, even if it was mostly flashes and retreaded a bit of what we already knew. Overall it was a good second episode and I'm definitely gonna keep up with it.

I also know little about firearms, and maybe it wasn't exciting, but at the very least it was hilarious:

• Locked thread