Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Listening to legit opera in anime is one of my favorite things - it happens so rarely but it's such a treat. The last time was Gankutsuou.

Now, am I correct in IDing the music here at the Queen of the Night Aria? Or am I mixing up tunes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

Anyone know how many episodes we're getting? Haven't been able to to find it.

Not the best source, but myanimelist has it down for twelve episodes.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

The Repo Man posted:

If I could go back in time and alter my post, it would read more like this.

I thought it was incredibly boring and overly predictable but had great animation and music, especially the final scene. It's only the first episode establishing the characters and setting, so hopefully more actual stuff happens. Pretty sure the Prince Henry thing is going to come back around at least half way through the show.

I'll need to see Legends of the Galactic Heroes at some point. I have a huge backlog already, but I watch so little as it is.

Absolutely, I agree.

I admit I was surprised when not just one of her bodyguard dudes died, but both of them. I was fully prepared for one of them to be a main character - a guy who would doubt Izetta or something while Fine's all "no no the witch is cool". But now he's dead. :welp:

Also, I concur with checking out LoGH. I've only seen fifty episodes of it myself, but they're drat fine - it's practically a historical novel, if it were set in space.

• Locked thread