Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Metapod?
pod da gawd
pod a frawd
I guarantee Metapod will win a ring before the so-called "king"
View Results

• Locked thread
jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I work 12 hours until 5am on Sunday then have to drive to San Diego that day. Trying to get there before the draft but we'll see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

spacejung posted:

Hang on I think I screwed the pooch on this one by clicking "Allow Trade" causing it to go in ahead of schedule - going to make the adjustments so I don't get Jokic a day early.

edit: ok I think it's good now. jabro I'm gonna put this through around 1am so don't forget to set your lineup tomorrow.

Something happened where I had to re-add my waiver picks too. No biggie since I have only two but thought you should know.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Am I still going to be ranked eleventh or twelfth after I win the championship?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

spacejung posted:

To the rest of the contestants. Eliminated though you might be. There are four of you and four matchups. If you can pick an upset, there might be somethin in it for ya.... first come first serve...

Dion is taking you out.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Congrats!!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I received two Phoenix players so I can't possible see how I lost those trades.

I love your write-ups by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

We had a tourney pool? poo poo I missed that

• Locked thread