Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Metapod?
pod da gawd
pod a frawd
I guarantee Metapod will win a ring before the so-called "king"
View Results

• Locked thread
Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I'm in again, always enjoy some fantasy basketball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

spacejung posted:

Anybody need to bitch about the draft time of Sun Oct 23 3:15pm PDT?

I just found out I have to go to San Francisco for work that week and will be on a plane during the draft. There may be in flight wi-fi, but I can probably just pre-set my draft priority if this is the best time for everyone.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

spacejung posted:

Gents, may I remind you that it is possible to set one's lineups far in advance. Go ahead a whole month if you need to! I personally do it on Monday and Friday mornings.

Also remember if you grab someone off the waiver it will mess with your lineup and you have to reset it!

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Pretty salty I came back and checked espn about 5 minutes to late to jump in and put a bid on willie cauley stein.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

spacejung posted:

Indeed. Offer sent to you!

You offer hilariously bad trades.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I hope Cruisin for a Boozin is ready for a rematch because that 5-4 victory with my team of waiver wire rejects may have locked us into the 7th and 2nd seeds. Get ready to go home in the first round son!

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I've had a poo poo year with injuries and disappointment but in the last two weeks I beat the #2 seed and tied the #1 seed. Bring it on.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

H-Tail posted:

That's actually exactly what happened last year, but then it was because I was away with work and didn't realise the playoffs had started

Welp, congrats on your victory. The Nets benching a healthy Booker and losing Morris for the whole week to injury made me come up just short in a 5-4 loss. Good luck in the next round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

H-Tail posted:

9 assists was an incredibly fine margin. Really thought I was going to lose halfway through the week

I've been very pleased with the competitiveness this season, much better than last year. Great first round, and this is already going to be my best ever finish so any further is a bonus

My first year in the league I lost the finals by ONE block. I'm still annoyed about it.

• Locked thread