Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Metapod?
pod da gawd
pod a frawd
I guarantee Metapod will win a ring before the so-called "king"
View Results

• Locked thread
Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
I'm here. Playoffs accomplished last year, title this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
OK, so I drafted multiple Bulls yesterday. Is there a hotline to get help for this? I also have guards for days, and will trade them for guys who played past freshmen year for Calipari.

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.

Metapod posted:

I'm feeling good about this Anthony Davis fella

Only guy I could of took over Russ I am happy with my selection either way.

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
Does anybody know how Yahoo does the active rankings?? The fact that Russ is 10th might be the biggest joke going.

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
Don't really like this trade tbh... Harden for CP3 don't feel like a fleece to anyone else?

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
Lol don't trade the golden goose. Maybe it's just my visceral hatred of Chris Paul... The dude is a dick puncher many times over.

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
Injuries ruined last week for me... He got like +12 games played on me, that totally kills any chance.

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
To be honest I really don't see myself coming off of my big names.

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.

H-Tail posted:

My team is a very finely balanced ecosystem and these trades are loving IT ALL UP. Currently praying Paul George doesn't get moved.

I am bummed about my dude Ersan getting traded to Atlanta, but looking back on it that is his 6th team in like 20 months.

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.

spacejung posted:

Anyone else getting a little toasty in here

What are you going to do about Durant? I'm wondering if i should just drop him in the other league I'm in...

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
Losing D-Wade bummed me but for what he gave me from a 9th round pick I can't complain honestly. Wanted to say It has been a superb season and that spacejung is truly a top notch Commish.

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.

spacejung posted:

I am only as good as the players I bring to the field, which makes me in the end ludicrously exceptional, unimpeachable, and awe-inspiring on the scale of a solar "bust-a-nut" event visible only through welding masks at sunset. All that is another way to say: thanks for your intensity and I hope that whatever happens, if you are reading this you immediately resolve to come back next year to defend or avenge your honor as necessary.

I will be back for sure.

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
Not looking good for me unless my team turns into defensive monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
I blame my loss on Wade. As a Cleveland fan this is very is for me to do.

• Locked thread