Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Metapod?
pod da gawd
pod a frawd
I guarantee Metapod will win a ring before the so-called "king"
View Results

• Locked thread
H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
Hey guys, in again obviously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
I can't wait to forget to set my team for the first time all season on the first day of the playoffs again

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
It's a good time for me. I've been preparing tables of stats.

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
I am in the market for a small forward, entertaining trades

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
I really want to win that avatar, because I desperately want one of E Payton animated like E Honda shooting all over the place

but it won't be this week because I'm getting hosed over by the schedule.

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
Pleased that CP's last game for me was his 20-20

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
In my defence, I benched Cousins because I was on .467 fg% to DVREs .466 and I thought there was a real chance he'd get less than that and lose me a category

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
My team is a very finely balanced ecosystem and these trades are loving IT ALL UP. Currently praying Paul George doesn't get moved.

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"

Frustrated posted:

I hope Cruisin for a Boozin is ready for a rematch because that 5-4 victory with my team of waiver wire rejects may have locked us into the 7th and 2nd seeds. Get ready to go home in the first round son!

That's actually exactly what happened last year, but then it was because I was away with work and didn't realise the playoffs had started

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"

Frustrated posted:

Welp, congrats on your victory. The Nets benching a healthy Booker and losing Morris for the whole week to injury made me come up just short in a 5-4 loss. Good luck in the next round.

9 assists was an incredibly fine margin. Really thought I was going to lose halfway through the week

I've been very pleased with the competitiveness this season, much better than last year. Great first round, and this is already going to be my best ever finish so any further is a bonus

H-Tail fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Mar 22, 2017

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
MagicCube better set his lineups, I don't want no asterisk next to my championship

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
It's very, VERY close

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
Payton has absolutely killed it for me and I can't believe I only had to give up Sefalosha for him

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
I'd like to thank God, spacejung and the inexplicable trade of Harden for Paul for my success this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
And thank you spacejung for being and all around great commissioner and excellent host. Can't wait for next year!

• Locked thread