Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Natalie Dormer ain't busy on Game of Thrones no mo'. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Premiere was good. I hope that Joan keeps helping that former drug dealer throughout the season.

One can hope, but IMDB only lists one credit for Nelsan Ellis on the show and they're usually at least a few ahead with the information. Nice to see him getting work, though, he's a good actor.

The case in this episode was pretty crap, but I think Elementary has reached the point where the case is less important than the character interactions. That's the point where IMO it's time to wrap up your procedural show before it turns into Bones, but I still enjoyed watching it.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I was really hoping he would take up Watson's offer.

I really wasn't. We've had that story once. I do want them to do something interesting with Shinwell, though.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Tiggum posted:

I hope they don't bring her back and I absolutely hate how every goddamn Sherlock Holmes adaptation has to bang on about this supposed long-term rivalry between Holmes and Moriarty. The original Moriarty was essentially a plot device for killing Holmes, shows up once, and gets mentioned maybe three other times? gently caress Moriarty.

Which is a good reason to bring her back for the last season. If you're going to do one Holmes story as a finale then make it His Last Bow.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

NoneMoreNegative posted:

drat, the chap who played Shinwell, Nelsan Ellis, dead at 39... that's no age to go.

Aw poo poo, that's awful. Heart failure, so unless he was on the blow a lot it's probably genetic.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

That is a surprise, I was expecting a 13-ep wrap-up. Should we expect weekly episodes through late May, or will it run into June/July?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

HookShot posted:

At least Shinwell being dead means they won't bring him back.

Too loving soon, boyo.

• Locked thread