Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

The episode raised my flag, in the good way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

I'm thinking of picking up IBO, haven't watched Gundam in ages. What's good about this one?

No Lasers. Combat is a lot grittier and yet there is also less of it, and good story... mostly... just ignore ein.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I so far approve of where this season has been going, They can always mess things up but we got a nice amount of brutality, and PIRATEDAD.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

So is Tekkadan gonna be the ones with mobile armor, is this how its gonna go? No super machine of doom for the other players no, its the main cast who is gonna bust out the big rear end death machine first. Inevitable stealing of the mobile armor will occur, but we now know who new mikazuki rivals suit is gonna be.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Iok you... dumb dumb motherfucker.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

I'm really ready for this aside to end and there's no reason it couldn't have this episode. This is dragging.

I frankly liked it? It built up Mika and Orga some, did some fleshing out on others, and showed off the motherfucking Flauros.

Also why with 72 suits we only ended with 7 families... fighting dragonangels is not for the weak of will and faint of heart

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I can't get the episode to load up for me.

Goddamn it.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Those Dainslefs are great anti ship weapons, not really suited to mobile suit warfare unless you have an AV system to help you aim them correctly. And at this point Mika can kill ships on his own, might take him a bit but he can.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

So... uh yeah.

If Mcgillis can find another mobile armor (or build one) He would 100% try to use it.

He cares about power, power, and power.

Because that is all he was raised to understand.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I am very much in the thinking of Bael indeed BEING the founder of it all... and nuts, really nuts by now, and possibly knowing where the mobile armours lie buried. Takes over mcgillis and starts waking them up for "reasons."

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Speaking of Azee makes me think of the leftovers of turbines, last minute rescue possibly?

I mean, Atra must live to produce the heir to Mika, so clearly the ship escapes or something.

Also since real dainsielfs are made out of mobile suit frame metal, where are they getting all their ammo Or how exactly big was the stockpile that Iok cracked open for his petty vengence exactly?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Mcgillis really expected the other seven stars forces, probably would have gotten them without gaileo there to gently caress him over (rustal ain't dumb.) With those he would have had equal numbers to rustals fleet plus tekkadan, since he was holding his own with half and tekkadan (and maybe slowly winning) he would have curbstomped through rustal.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Argas posted:

So, why did that one dainsleif shot by Rustal's agent have a ton of secondary detonations like a stereotypical beam weapon, but Shino's shot just barely misses Rustal's ship and has absolutely no effect? :confused:

Well, it seems Gjallarhorn actually abandoned dainsleif tech since the Calamity War, or dainsleif are considered too specialized to switch out a ship's armament for it. Way easier to just be able to equip some mobile suits with it than to have to take a ship into dock for it.

Each of those explosions was a mobile suit getting cut in half by a dainsleif. one round can cut through multiple suits. These are weapons meant to one shot mobile armor after all.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Psycho Landlord posted:

I'm gonna laugh at you all when it turns out Zack was a sleeper agent this whole time and his big show about leaving was just him reporting back to his superiors

He never made it off the base, and was with a bunch of other guys quitting tekkadan since he was like "Hey just come work for my dad it won't be the greatest but its something.

Also if Iok does not die, Season 3 needs to happen so he loving can.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah, that';s weird, I'd have at least expected a shot of her all Miss Havisham in her abandoned mansion cradling Macky's bloodstained bandage or something.

Opens up the possibilities for her going crazy etc using her name to build a new civil war etc, and then in 10 years little Mika has to deal with her in the hybrid Barbatos/Guison.

(Also they literally just combined the working bits of Bael and Kimaris together to make a functional gundam didn't they?)

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Will there be a series set in the Calamity war? I wanna see some robot dragons getting hosed the hell up in glorious battles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Dainsliefs only give a fighting chance, the mobile armor can always laser beam the launchers and blow them up before they can fire.

• Locked thread