Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Kanos posted:

My favorite part of the scene was Atra knowing exactly what was going on and immediately moving to defuse the situation, followed by the lines "Atra, was he bullying you?" "I don't GET bullied."

Atra is so great.

This was also my favorite part. I really like Atra and hope she doesn't die this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
It's Atra you dumbasses. She's playing the long con

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
You know what they say, it's not Sunday unless a child soldier kills somebody execution style

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Shinjobi posted:

:stare:

McGillis is creepy as gently caress.

The last minute of the episode made me cringe in a way that I don't usually cringe

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
That final shot was very End of Evangelion

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
If there's an upside to how things are looking for Tekkadan it's that we might get a cool reprise of Orphans no Namida at the very end of the show

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Well that was a trigger I didn't think was gonna get pulled until the finale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Errybody gonna die

• Locked thread