Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Diabetes Forecast posted:

I have a feeling something much bigger than Arianrod is about to happen.

In one episode?

Dangerous Person posted:

Errybody gonna die

Well Iok and Gaelio are pretty much guaranteed survival. Iok was injured by McGillis and needs to recover so he is out of the final battle. Kimaris was heavily damaged so Gaelio can't fight in the final battle.
So it is likely just going to be a victory for Arianrhod

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Mar 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Shinjobi posted:

Rustal is the kind of guy who gets General Septum'd in just about any other Gundam show.

Well he is much better at the political game then that guy.

Plus Septum had a really silly voice so you know you could never take him seriously.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

BizarroAzrael posted:

Regardless of if you think he's Garma or not, he's a great CHAR
acter.

Small detail that might not be possible to verify- was Ride using the gun Mika lent Orga? It doesn't have any distinguishing markings that I can see so I guess there's no way to tell.

Edit:

Just noticed that Dane works for the same company, presumable Zach too. Also they have a Haro on a desk.

It may be Zack's dads company. But who knows least they got a decent job that does not involve risking their lives.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Though it is implied that Rustal knows that Tekkaden's surviors are under Kudellia. He just does not care, cause they are officially dead and that is good enough for him.

Also has there ever been a gundam series were the main antagonist outright wins and never dies.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Zebulon posted:

It's just straight up Bael, but heavily restrained and with the entire cockpit block removed.

Ah so no one can ever use it again.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
While I don't feel bad about Iok's death. I am not happy about it ether.

Honestly I am just gasping at his stupidity. He was already injured and was told to stand down. Instead he stupidly rushed off again after being told not to for like the 8th time. Though his men who failed to save him probably should have aimed for the Gusions arms instead of cockpit to stop the crushing.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Ranzear posted:

Caught the first few episodes of season 1 at the con, so I've picked this up finally.

I am so glad Notkamina isn't dead by episode 10.

Orga is very different from Kamina.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Kanos posted:

Naze's entire life in season 2 consisted of him consistently and repeatedly trying to tell Orga to slow the gently caress down and think about what he was doing. Naze's last words to Orga before Iok attacked the Turbines were "Seriously don't loving come help us, think about the consequences and what it means for your organization". Orga basically ignored pretty much everything Naze tried to teach him.

In S1, you had Biscuit, whose entire role was to be the voice of reason trying to moderate and think about the consequences of their actions until he died and his death tragically became the spark that confirmed the reckless behavioral pattern that he desperately was trying to break Orga out of. Similarly, in S1 Merribit's entire role was to be the literal adult in the room who tried to give Tekkadan reasonable, mature advice that they all consistently ignored, culminating in the snowfield scene where Carta died where Merribit literally burst into tears at a bunch of children hooting like wild animals about vengeance and killing.

We really didn't need yet another wise character who does nothing but nag at Tekkadan and is completely ignored and sidelined.

As Yukinojo said. They needed more people that were part of the group itself like Zack who would question Orga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Hell now that we know that Rustal was interested in Reform as well. It's likely he never would have gone against McGillis if he had not learned of his crimes.

• Locked thread