Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Raxivace posted:

If the second Masked Man is Gali Gali, how in the hell did McGillis botch up killing him so badly?

You mean besides the blade kinda visibly going in to the chest alongside the cockpit last season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
So is nobody going to bring up that Orga sealed that deal without consulting Mika, and Mika apparently noticed?

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
Huh, guess that's why mobile suits don't use beam weapons.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
Oh that's a nice touch; Rides Shiden only lost a hand because the ammo in his rifle cooked off. Nanolaminate armor really is absolutely beam proof.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Kanos posted:

It's kind of hosed up that they can't be bothered to get Mika a damned wheelchair.

But its way funnier having Hush be his manservant and be completely blase about it.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Darth Walrus posted:

One thing I found interesting is that the Lupus Rex is going back to a super-sized version of its original mace. Countdown until it loses the first one?

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The thick bars on the Barbatos Lupus Rex's arms have me curious as to what their gimmick is, because I noticed in the rear shot there's a similar set on the back of its feet.

It's a collapsible version of the mace by all appearances, stored in the forearms.

E: unless im reading that wrong and thats another subarm coming out in the opening.

Artum fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Jan 21, 2017

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Guy Goodbody posted:

WTF? Shino can't die until Yamagi gets to kiss him.

Careful with that monkey paw there.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Darth Walrus posted:

I never quite understood why the fandom always refers to Norba by his surname. It's not like we call our two leads Augus and Itsuka.

It's not even the most common way for the other characters in the show to refer to him, IIRC.

Some people just are their surname and Shino is one of those people.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
Given Mika really doesnt have much of a life when he's not tethered to a large extremely noticeable death machine I'm somewhat skeptical of him surviving events.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

BizarroAzrael posted:

Barbatos Lupus Rex now howls like a wolf in it's berserker mode.

I swear that was the giant robo/tetsujin gao too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

BizarroAzrael posted:

Also an apparent portmanteau of Akahiro and Mikazuki?

He's AKIhiro not AKAhero so no :colbert:.

• Locked thread